“Horia D. Pitariu” National Conference on Industrial-Organizational Psychology

27-29 May 2021, online

We invite you to participate in the 21st National Conference on Industrial-Organizational Psychology “Horia D. Pitariu”. The event will be organized online by  the Association for Industrial-Organizational Psychology (APIO)  and  the Faculty of Psychology and Education Sciences  (Transilvania University of Brașov) between 27 and 29 May 2021.

The main theme of the conference is “People and Organizations – Resilience to Crises”, along with other current topics in the field of I/O psychology: https://conferinta.apio.ro/

The programme of the conference will include a series of workshops dedicated to the professional skills relevant to our field of activity. We will offer state-of-the-art presentations in Romania, through which we want to bring in front of the participants the activity and the results of some top Romanian experts in I / O psychology. We will promote the exchange of scientifically validated research ideas and good practices through scientific communication sessions and within panel debates.

We welcome you to register with completed scientific papers, but also with your work in progress. The latter may refer to a research project in various stages, not yet completed, the aim being to convey the interest in a particular research topic and to obtain feedback from the APIO community.

This year, we have the pleasure to host many foreign guests, experts and outstanding personalities in the field of I/O psychology: Dr. Kai Ruggeri (Columbia University), Dr. Rolf van Dick (Goethe University) and Christian Dormann (Johannes Gutenberg University of Mainz).

If you would like to receive “up-to-date” information about the APIO Conference and to benefit from discounts and free participation in various workshops within the conference, you can apply for the APIO membership (full or adherent member). You can request more details about the APIO membership procedure by e-mail at the address: secretar@apio.ro.

APIO and the organizing committee are working to offer everyone the experience of a conference with attractive and useful content.